Types of donations:
- Donors can provide a gift to the endowment through a living trust or will.
- Donors can make lasting contributions.
- Complex gifts, such as real estate and deferred gift plans, can easily be accommodated.
- Funds continue to grow by reinvesting interest.
- Donors may remain anonymous, receive lasting recognition, or establish a memorial.
- Funds, real property, stocks, and bonds, are tax deductible
- Because the Endowment Fund is tax-exempt, there are significant tax advantages for donors
Gifts with Donor Retained Interest
Gifts with an Income Interest to the Museum